Bidding and Estimating Support
"Improve Profits, Productivity, Quality, and Safety with Probity!"
Meeting your Small Business Needs Tailored to Your Unique Situation
Our extensive industry experience provides the contractor's estimating team with just enough and the right kind of help win PROFITABLE contracts. More than just an estimating service, we support the entire bidding process and provide training for long-term success of our clients.
Contact Probity Team Lead:
- Bid sourcing and client development
- Attend pre-bid conferences, take photos/video, document and report back / tracking for clients
- Perform detailed take-off analysis, document control and estimating
- Bid proposal development, delivery and contract negotiations
- Job cost set-up, budget development and cost control
- Training on project estimating, proposal preparation and scheduling software
For emerging contractors and subcontractors we also offer:
- Standardization of bidding and estimating procedures
- Review of project leads and assistance in developing bidding / marketing strategies
- Training on the bidding process itself to increase bidding opportunities and obtain work
For Owners (Staff Training and Concept / Schematic / Detailed Third-Party Estimates):
Whether you're looking for a conceptual estimate or a detailed project cost analysis, we can help. Not limited to one methodology, we can provide you with the level of detail that suits your budget and needs. From conceptual square foot cost estimates to estimates that involve detailed take-offs, item analysis and current market pricing, we'll provide you with a reliable information to support your decision making process. Often times our pricing comes from contractors, subcontractors and vendors and not just out of a book, which gives you the most current and likely estimate of your costs.